£50/hr - CP - Team Manager - Social worker (South West England)
Contract - Full time
Looking to earn the hourly rate you deserve for a CP role?
We're currently recruiting around the South West, looking for experience laden social workers to take on the role of QSW. With a fully remote pattern, this job pays an incredible rate of £50/hr, alongside taking into account your comfort.
About the role:
- Mostly remote
- Contributions to travel
- Family and Assessment team, completing assessments, holding CIN plans and progressing cases to ICPC if appropriate.
- 37 hours a week
What we offer you:
- A generous rate of up to £50/hr.
- Flexible working options
- Stable contract, rolling contract options
- The backing of a dedicated staff of social workers.
What you'll bring to the table:
- At least 1 year post-qualifying experience as a social worker
- Hard work and commitment, a strong and convincing display of a drive to succeed.
- Solid communication skills and relationship building capabilities.
- DBS Checked
We look forward to taking you on as an QSW.
Start time: Immediate Start
Currently shortlisting, interviews being offered next day in most cases