A well-established company based in West London is looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Assistant. The role will be assisting in the processing and payment of purchase invoices.
Our client is a well established utilities business based in West London, looking to recruit an accounts payable assistant into their finance team.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Making sure all invoices received are genuine and recorded in the relevant system
- Making sure invoices are checked and authorised by the due date or follow up with relevant individuals
- Making sure checked and authorised invoices are paid by due date
- Making sure critical suppliers with different credit terms are settled by due date
- Responding to supplier queries in relation to accounts payable
- Making sure data held on multiple systems are identical
- Assisting the finance team with accounts payable reports and analysis
- Assist with any other requirements within the finance team
The successful candidate will have:
- 5 years accounts payable experience
- Excel - intermediate level - inputting data and using filter
- Used to using finance systems
- Need energetic fast learner, prepared to take on a challenge and perform to deadlines.
- Will be exposed to many parts of the finance function and be involved in developing our systems
- Finance graduate or working towards finance qualification
The candidate will receive:
- Holidays 20 + bank holidays
- Employer pension contribution 4%
- Free Parking
- Up to 10% bonus based on own and company performance
- Quarterly work dinner