Job Title: Administrator
Position: Part time, temporary
Location: Berkshire area
Salary: £11.15 per hour including holiday pay
Croydon REED Further Education are recruiting an Exam Assistant experienced in administration.
Our client is looking for an administrator to help update systems and check compliance documents in their distance learning department.
The successful Administrator will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Experience in administration or have been in a similar role
- Experience in customer service
- Experience with a school or FE setting
- Level 2 English and Maths qualification or equivalent
- First Aid at Work qualification (or willingness to undertake) if required
- DBS on update service or willingness to get one
Benefits of working for Reed Further Education/our client:
- Exclusive representation to leading FE colleges and training providers in the area
- 1-2-1 specialist Consultant who will search for jobs on your behalf. CV writing and job interview tips!
- The ability to sign up to a Health Cash Plan and REED Discount Club.
- Entitlement to Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay, Parental Leave and Antenatal/Pre-Adoption Appointment Payment
- Access to Training and Development - REED Assessment Centre - REED Learning.
- Eye Test and Spectacle Vouchers
If you are an Administrator and you feel you meet the criteria, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'Apply Now'. If you have any questions, then don't hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years' referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.