Job Title: Architectural TechnologistSalary: £30,000 - £35,000Location: HuddersfieldWe're working with an established and successful multidisciplinary consultancy, providing services across a range of disciplines for clients in the residential sector. Having been established over 30 years ago, they have over three decades of experience developing a strong reputation across the UK.You will require:
- High level of knowledge and experience in Revit.
- Knowledge and experience in AutoCAD.
- Proven experience in a design office.
- A strong technical ability in all forms of construction.
- Experience in Building and Planning regulations/procedures
- Good communication and written articulation skills.
- A team player with the determination to drive projects forward.
- A personal presence and well-developed leadership skills to support and assist more junior members of the team.
PerksOn top of a competitive salary, the successful candidate can expect to receive up to 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays. In addition, all professional subscription fees will be paid for, and an excellent fully funded training programme with regular in house CPD events will be provided. The company is renowned for being a relaxed, family friendly company who value their staff highly, fostering an environment which will support your progression and development in the long run.To apply now, please use the link provided. For more information you can contact our Architecture consultant Tom Brown on or
Calibre Search promote equality in the workplace and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified candidates regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as both an employment agency and employment business.