My client is now recruiting for a Audit Semi-Senior / Senior to join their accountancy practice in Steyning, West Sussex.
The accountancy practice is one of the fastest growing UK firms with offices across the South West, South East, London, Midlands and the North.
Key responsibilities include:
- undertake external audits/assurance assignments across a wide variety of sectors including corporates, charities and independent schools
- accounts production and preparation of tax computations as part of audit assignments
- ability to work off-site at client premises in various locations including Brighton and London
- dealing with client queries as and when they arise
- apply risk focus, professional scepticism and judgment to deliver robust, efficient audits
- maintain audit quality standards as required by Audit Regulations and TC internal policies
- management and prioritisation of own work and assignments to deadlines and budget
- deliver excellent client service
- build relationships with clients and related third parties
This role is integral in helping them meet their agreed aims and objectives within a profitable, professional, efficient and effective working environment.
ACCA / ACA Part qualified / Qualified
- Minimum 2 years' audit experience in a professional practice.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Excel, Xero, Sage andQuickbooks.
- GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English, Grades A-C.
- Takes pride in own work and the success of the Company.
- Actively improves personal development, learning from experience.
- Positive 'can do' attitude
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.