Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.
Position Purpose: Provide behavioral health services to identified students in a school setting as a part of Rockford Public School District. This will be in the form of running structured groups for identified students, assessing the needs of individual students for behavioral health and substance use support services, engaging identified students in individual sessions, and collaborating with community partners for potential referrals as needed. Services delivered may be in conjunction with other treatment providers, and in these instances, collaboration of service delivery is required in order to provide appropriate support to the student in the school setting.
Schedule: 8 hour shifts
- Shift varies per school hours: 7:30a - 5:00p
- Monday through Friday
Work Location: Rockford Public School District
Qualifications/Basic Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in related field (i.e. Psychology, Counseling, and Social Work).
- Experience in and comprehensive knowledge of Student Assistance programming and Mental Health services
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to communicate ideas effectively
- Valid driver's license
- Work hours prescribed and any additional hours deemed necessary for the responsibilities assigned.
- Coordinate Student Assistance Programming in the school setting with the assistance of core team members. Coordinate adolescent programming with outside treatment providers.
- Provide ongoing training as needed with school personnel, students and parents with assistance from the core team members and community professionals.
- Function as a member of the core team by having case management responsibilities for the service recipients in the Student Assistance Program.
- Provide, with the assistance of the core team, close follow up of students who are currently in the program or who have completed the program.
- Track data that will be used for outcomes and evaluation of the program.
- Conduct, in cooperation with other team members, group and individual support group sessions at the school.
- Provide assessment services for referrals.
- Maintain all clinical records in accordance with agency policies and procedures.
- Facilitate team meetings for clients involved in the Student Assistance Program.
- Perform on-call procedures as designated by the Clinical Coordinator or Administrator.
- Assist in public relations activities including presentations to community resources, Parent/Teacher Organizations, etc.
- Develop a referral source list with core team member assistance.
- Serve as a member of the SAP Team and school core team, and participate in all team meetings and activities.
- Understand and comply with all of the principles established by the Rosecrance Corporate Compliance Program and Code of conduct.
- Perform all responsibilities in compliance with the mission, vision, values and expectations of Rosecrance.
- Deliver exceptional customer service consistently to every customer.
- Serve as a role model for other staff, clients and customers and demonstrate positive guest relations in representing Rosecrance.
- Assume other related responsibilities as assigned by management.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on education, experience and credentials
- Health insurance with multiple plan options to meet your needs
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer contribution
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications apply)
- Paid Time Off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Certain facilities offering on-site gym
EEO is the Law