We are seeking a Private Wealth Coordinator (PWC) for Bernstein Private Wealth Management, a unit of AllianceBernstein, L.P. The PWC will work in a dynamic, trust-based partnership with skilled Financial Advisors to serve a broad range of clients' needs. As a liaison between Financial Advisors and both internal and external clients, the Private Wealth Coordinator plays a vital role in client relationships.
- Support multiple Financial Advisors.
- Initiate and respond to client requests.
- Answer internal and external telephone calls within your team and while covering the reception desk as necessary.
- Prepare presentations and reports for Advisors' high net worth clients, prospects and intermediaries.
- Schedule and maintain meetings, appointments and travel plans to effectively manage Advisor's calendar.
- General administrative duties including writing and editing correspondence, answering phones, contact data maintenance, filing and processing expense reports.
- As tasks are mastered, administrative duties may be supplemented with other projects of increasing responsibility.
- Approximate Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. Flexibility to work overtime as workload demands change.
- Total compensation is competitive and comprised of base salary plus overtime
- 1-2 years of experience as a coordinator, administrative or executive support in a corporate or professional office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for heavy client interaction.
- Effective interpersonal skills and flexibility to adapt to a variety of personalities.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Capable of prioritizing and executing multiple tasks and projects in a dynamic, deadline-oriented environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's degree
- Financial services industry experience