Business: Boys Town $5,000 HIRING BONUS! POSITION SUMMARY:
If you're looking for a flexible and rewarding career with small caseloads that will make a lasting impact on the lives of adolescents and their families, apply today to be an MST Therapist! Multisystemic Therapy (MST) is an evidence-based treatment model for youth that are struggling with behaviors that has been proven to have long-lasting impacts on the lives of them and their families. We have two growing teams that provide intensive outpatient therapy in Sarpy, Dodge, and Douglas County's with a goal of stabilizing youth in the community by addressing systemic and sustainable interventions. Come join our growing teams! ________________________________________ ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Provides direct clinical treatment (family, individual, community-based services and case management) using methods compatible with MST principles, analytic processes and practices as evidenced by therapist adherence measure scores and positive outcomes with families. Successfully meets discharge outcomes.
- Participates in Individual and Group Supervision, Team Meetings and MST Consultations as required.
- Coordinates services within multi-systems in reaching the clients goals and to ensure buy-in and cooperation throughout the MST process as evidenced by treatment review meetings and taking the clinical lead on cases.
- Maintains clear and concise documentation of treatment efforts that promote peer and supervisory review and feedback, and that demonstrate compliance with MST principles and analytic process as evidenced by weekly summaries and productivity documentation.
- Other Duties: This job description incorporates the essential functions and duties required for this position. However, other duties may be required and assigned at times and as determined by a supervisor in order to meet the needs of the organization
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to provide comprehensive MST treatment to each family that is individualized and family-centered.
- Solid understanding of the philosophy and function of public assistance and social services systems. Knowledge of recognized interventions such as risk assessment and crisis intervention in order to address identified service needs.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements pertaining to youth care and the ability to learn, apply, and explain complex regulations and policies governing child welfare processes and services.
- Ability to function independently and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with youth, staff, and support agencies.
- Knowledge of community resources and service providers available in the geographical area; knowledge of the functions and services of the community organizations and related human services.
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization and with external business contacts in an articulate, professional manner while maintaining necessary degree of confidentiality.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office, Adobe Sign, and Electronic Health Records (EHR).
- Ability to use evidence-based practices.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSURES, AND LANGUAGE SKILLS:
- Master's degree in counseling, marriage and family therapy, social work, psychology, or related field.
- Must possess a valid drivers license with a good driving record, plus the ability to provide own transportation (mileage reimbursed) to complete travel requirements of the job. Must meet auto insurance requirements established by Boys Town policy and/or State and Local laws and pass an annual Motor Vehicle Registration (MVR) check.
- This position is on-call (continuously or rotationally) to provide support.
- Must possess or have the ability to obtain mental health licensure in Nebraska (e.g., PLMHP, LMHP, LIMHP).
About Boys Town Nebraska:
- Enjoy carrying a low caseload of 5-6 cases at a time, working not only with youth but with their family and community to achieve lasting outcomes
- Experience the benefit of a flexible work schedule that promotes work-life balance
- Earn a competitive salary
- Receive extensive paid training and support in learning and implementing the MST model, surrounded by a support network of supervisors and experts both within your agency and at the larger MST network level
- Earn CEU's and enjoy company paid licensures and certifications
- Earn hours towards full licensure, on the job training at each stage of development is provided
- Work with passionate and dedicated therapists who, like yourself, are willing to do whatever it takes to make a difference in the life of a youth
- Embark on a career in which you can go to work every day knowing that you are making an impact - MST's results have been proven in over 60 studies!
A National Historic Landmark since 1985, the Village of Boys Town is now the only National Historic Landmark District in Nebraska. At any given time, about 400 boys and girls live in the Village, receiving care and guidance for a wide range of behavioral, emotional and academic issues. When Father Edward J. Flanagan purchased the Overlook Farm in 1921, it became the new, permanent site of Boys Town. Over the decades that followed, schools, churches and homes were built, and tens of thousands of young lives were transformed. Our employees are our supporters when it comes to achieving Boys Towns mission, which is why we offer an array of competitive and attractive benefit options. Unique perks to Boys Town employees and their families include free visits to Boys Town Physicians, free prescriptions, tuition assistance, access to the campus Field House, parenting resources from our experts and advancement opportunities within the organization, just to name a few. Working at Boys Town is more than just a job, it is a way of life. Date updated:
September 20,2022 This advertisement describes the general nature of work to be performed and does not include an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, or abilities required. Boys Town is an equal employment opportunity employer and participates in the E-Verify program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. To request a disability-related accommodation in the application process, contact us at 1-.