• Achieve sales targets by proactively promoting Pernod Ricard brands to passengers, link-selling and cross-selling to increase basket size
• Take ownership of your counter by carrying out regular housekeeping and arranging stocks to meet visual merchandising requirements during off peak periods
• Ensure healthy stock levels and monitor competitor brands' activities
• Be an ambassador for the Pernod Ricard brand, offering "best-in-class" service to our customers through Pernod Ricard's "Conviviality Selling Steps"
• Connect and build long-term relationships with clients
• Willing to work retail shifts on weekends and public holidays
• Minimum 'O' level or equivalent level of education
• Additional education in a relevant field or extensive knowledge in spirits and wine is a plus
• Relevant work experience in retail, service or FMCG industry
• Passionate, creative and bold with a proactive attitude
• Team player with a positive mindset and pleasant disposition
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced retail environment
• Excellent selling and storytelling skills, with the ability to communicate well in at least 2 languages.
• Well-organized and committed to accuracy of details at all levels