Remote At-Home Customer Service Reps
Must Be Ethernet hard-wired; CAN NOT BE WI-FI
Bi-lingual Spanish needed also
Our CDK Contact Center, the premier leader in automotive marketing and customer service is looking for all levels of Call Center Support Representatives who are hungry to succeed! Consider a career opportunity with us if you're looking for...
- A great culture with a team environment
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Excellent benefits with exceptional bonus opportunities!
- A rapidly growing, successful company that is a leader in the Automotive Industry
- A fun, diverse work environment
Appointment setting for automotive dealerships nationwide
- Provide quality calls 100% of the time and always represent the dealership in a positive and professional manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a quiet place to work free from background noise
- Basic computer skills and the ability to navigate through assigned computer programs and take notes while speaking with phone prospects
- Ability to effectively communicate using proper English and grammar
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate in a one on one and team environment
- Effective time management and multitasking ability
- Self-discipline and patience
- Paid training
- Hourly rate plus the opportunity to earn extra in performance-based bonuses
- $500 Retention Bonus (Full-time), paid after 90 days of satisfactory performance
- Starting rate is dependent on previous experience (bilingual a plus but not must)
- Flexible schedules available
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits will be effective on the first day of employment. Other benefits include:
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K match
- Dependent Care Flexible Savings Accounts
- Paid vacation
- full medical, dental, vision, and 401K benefits.
- Fast-paced, fun, friendly environment!
At CDK, we believe inclusion and diversity are essential in inspiring meaningful connections to our people, customers and communities. We are open, curious and encourage different views, so that everyone can be their best selves and make an impact.
CDK is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive workforce where everyone is valued. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, creed or religion, age, disability (including pregnancy), results of genetic testing, service in the military, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Applicants for employment in the US must be authorized to work in the US. CDK may offer employer visa sponsorship to applicants.