Craft Brewers Guild of Boston in Everett, MA, a proud member of the Sheehan Family Companies, is the leading craft beer distributor in the state. We have immediate openings for highly motivated CDL B delivery drivers for our retail routes throughout Massachusetts. Your primary responsibilities will include unloading retail delivery trucks, collecting redeemable products to be recycled at our warehouse and ensuring proper stock rotation at our accounts.
*All qualified applicants must have a valid and clean CDL B license as well as a high school diploma or GED.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for the safe operation of vehicle
- Deliver pre-sold products to accounts
- Rotate and place products on shelves, racks, displays and in coolers
- Build pallet orders for trucks
- Load empties on trucks for return to supplier as required
- Load dunnage, pallets and load bars on trucks for return to supplier
- Maintain courteous and respectful attitude toward customers and co-workers
What you will need to succeed:
- High School diploma
- Read and write in order to record inventory
- Fundamental math skills in order to count and interpret inventory
- Valid and clean Class B driver's license
Why join us?
We offer excellent pay and benefits and all delivery drivers are eligible for overtime after 40 hours.
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance - $0 in-network deductible, better-than-average premium contribution
- Paid time off & holidays
- 401k Savings Plan with company match
- Growth & development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program with Work-Life Services
- Employee Wellbeing Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Discounted Pet Insurance
- Personal technology and cell phone plan discounts
- Supplemental Plans available: Disability, Life Insurance, Legal & Identity Protection
All candidates considered will have a background check, pre-employment drug screen and a physical exam.
*This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company representative is binding and employment is at the will of the company.
The Sheehan Family Companies are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe in an inclusive culture that provides mutual respect with salary advancement based on merit and individual performance. Sheehan Family Companies is committed to equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against any protected class. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Licenses & Certifications