Regional West Garden County is a nonprofit healthcare facility offering nursing home, clinic and critical access hospital services in Oshkosh, Nebraska and is seeking talented Certified Nurse Assistants/Medication Aides in the nursing home setting.
Our mission is a commitment to advancing the health and wellness of the individuals and communities we are honored to serve.
To serve this mission, you will be providing outstanding patient care while contributing to a culture of positivity and teamwork. This position would provide new and experienced C.N.A./Medication Aides with a solid foundation of support and varied experience within the medical field.
As an RWGC Certified Nurse Assistant/Medication Aide, you will:
- Focus on the resident's activities of daily living, personal hygiene, and comfort measures under the direction of nursing staff
- Administer medications to the residents in accordance with policy
- Document observations, data collection, interventions, and care for patients
- Exhibit awareness of the needs of a diverse customer population
You may be a good fit if you have:
- A High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Nursing Assistant licensure and Medication Aide Registry in the State of Nebraska
- American Heart Association's BLS for Healthcare Providers certification required upon hire.
We look forward to speaking with you.