The Village at Regional West is an independent and assisted living retirement community located next to and affiliated with Regional West Health Services. We are seeking talented Certified Nursing Assistants-Medication Aides for The Village at Regional West.
Our mission is a commitment to advancing the health and wellness of the individuals and communities we are honored to serve.
To serve this mission, you will be providing outstanding patient care while contributing to a culture of positivity and teamwork. This position would provide new and experienced CNAs-Medication Aides with a solid foundation of support and varied experience within the medical field.
As a Certified Nurse Assistant-Medication Aide, you will:
- Assist with medication administration under the direct supervision of the Clinical Coordinator and Clinical Shift Supervisor
- Document observations, data collection, interventions, and care for patients
- Exhibit awareness of the needs of a diverse customer population
You may be a good fit if you:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Are certified as a Nursing Assistant and have successfully completed the forty hour basic medication aide course in the State of Nebraska
- Maintain American Heart Association's BLS certification for Healthcare Providers required upon hire
We look forward to speaking with you.