Chef de Partie Vacancy - Alderley Edge - Full time - Up to £12.50 per hour
We are looking for a Chef de Partie to join our fabulous team at the Alderley Edge Hotel.
What we offer our Chef de Parties:
- Annual profit share, ensuring you share in the success of the company
- 30% discount on food and drink across our pubs and inns for you and friends and family
- 50% off food when on shift
- Discounted stays in our hotels and inns
- A fair share of tips
- Wellbeing support with our Employee Assistant Programme
- Great opportunities to grow in your role and progress your career
- Access to JW BenefitHub, giving you access to a huge range of high street and online discounts
What a Chef de Partie does at JW Lees:
- Has a passion and experience of cooking with fresh food
- Has an eye for detail and consistency and can work well in a team
- Be conscious of Health & Safety in the Kitchen, working with the team to achieve and maintain 5 Scores on the doors
- Manage and rotate your stock and oversee the running of your section
- Be highly motivated and eager to develop your skills and progress to the next level.
Where you will be working:
With 50 stunning bedrooms and our superb Grill on the Hill restaurant offering a relaxed dining experience for up to 70 guests, the Alderley Edge Hotel is an iconic Cheshire institution. Our brigade of talented chefs work with the best fresh produce in our well equipped kitchen under the leadership of talented head chef, Dan. With great facilities and an open pass, it's a great place to work. You will have the opportunity to constantly develop and progress your career. We also offer a Lounge Bar menu and banqueting and events for up to 120 guests. Front of house, we offer a superb range of quality cocktails, excellent wines and premium spirits. We're a close-knit team who strive to provide the very best in customer service. Whether back of house or out front, under the leadership of General Manager Linda, you will have the opportunity to be your best every day all whilst working as part of a fun and friendly team. We are located close by to all major motorway networks & are easily accessed from Wilmslow , Macclesfield , Stockport, Knutsford and south Manchester. Come and join the team!
About JW Lees:
Proudly family owned and nearly 200 years old, JW Lees are the original modern, traditional brewer. With 150 pubs, inns and hotels across the North West and North Wales, we are passionate about great beer, fantastic food and memorable experiences.
We put people at the heart of our business, always doing the right thing and always sticking together. Our six values are at the heart of everything we do:
Proud - Savvy - Honest - Passionate - Personal - Together