£30,000- £40,000 + Monday - Friday Days
I'm currently working with a large Civils and Construction company who have an immediate requirement for a civil engineer to join their team who is looking for a career in the civils & construciton industry.
Due to continuing success and growth of our Civil Engineering team, we have a fantastic new opportunity for a Civils Site Engineer. Working on a water infrastructure projects in the Midlands, you will play a key role within the team through programme management, subcontractor management and client engagement. There will be the opportunity to continue to develop professionally with the support of the Framework team.
- A degree in civil engineering or other industry related qualifications, with 5+ years relevant experience on the ground.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Organised and able to prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
- Experience within the water or utilities sector.
- Driving license required.
- Training programme.
- Clear Progression Plan.
- Well-rounded benefits package.
- Monday to Friday.