Apply for this job now

Cleaner

Location
Macclesfield, Cheshire
Salary
£11.00 Per Hour
Job Type
Permanent
Posted
7 Sep 2022
The Recruitment Co are looking for a remote cleaner to join an established House Keeping Service provider in the Macclesfield area. The business operates around the Macclesfield area, covering an 8 mile radius. 90% of the business operates within the residential sector, the other 10% is based on providing cleaning services for care and commercial sectors. Location: Maccelfied Hours: 4 - 6 hours a day Hours of work to suit the individual, can be tailored around school pick ups and drop offs Shift: Monday - Friday ( No weekends) Rate of pay: £ 11 p/h - You will be paid every 4 weeks into your own bank account (pay is based on hours worked or holidays taken) Fuel allowance: (travel expense) at the rate of £0.25p per mile for business miles only. Travel from home to your first client and travel home after your last client will be classed as private mileage. Home Sweet Home will calculate the miles on a 4 week basis, payments will be made via payroll, all fuel allowances are free of tax. Responsibilities: Cleaning Domestic and Commercial properties/All equipment and cleaning products provided Requirements; Must live local to Macclesfield DBS certificate required for the position, the company will pay for this Cleaning experience desirable, but not essential Must have a full driving licence and the use of their own car CPManchesterGS The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace
Apply for this job now

Details

  • Job Reference: 706062057-2
  • Date Posted: 7 September 2022
  • Recruiter: The Recruitment Co
    The Recruitment Co
  • Location: Macclesfield, Cheshire
  • Salary: £11.00 Per Hour
  • Sector: Hospitality & Tourism
  • Job Type: Permanent