- Seeking a Client Servicing Representative
- Growing Firm in Chester County
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm.
- Client reporting: Manage monthly reporting to clients, consultants, trustees and other parties - periodically and ad-hoc. Manage maintenance and production of mailing lists/labels for all US Fund documents for clients, consultants, trustees and other parties. Manage completion of client audit requests
- RFPs/RFIs: Coordination of all RFPs, RFIs, DDQs and Questionnaires from prospective clients and their consultants.
- Record management: Manage maintenance and improvement of Client Servicing Database/data therein. Manage maintenance of client files.
- Competitor Research.
- Administrative support: calendar management, meeting preparation.
- Other projects as assigned.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree or related experience.
- 1+ years of operations/client servicing experience.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter; Multi-tasker.
What's on Offer
- Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Excellent Benefits.
- Equal Employer Opportunity.