Join Our Team: If making a difference in someone's life is important to you, join our team today! Employee Perks!: 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match, Close to thruway entrances/exits, Conveniently located on a bus route, Free On-Site Parking, Free Uniforms, Generous PTO & holiday package, Life Insurance, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, NEW Weekly Pay Schedule!, Point-earning employee reward program: redeem for prizes!, Substantial employee referral program, Tuition reimbursement program From: USD $15.50/Hr. Overview:
APPLY HERE for Full Time & Part Time
ACTIVE BONUS FOR CNAs: Day Shift Only (6a-2p) $2,500 FT, $1,250 PT
Are you a CNA looking for a beautiful facility and collaborative team? Elderwood at Lancaster is seeking a compassionate and dedicated Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our clinical network.
Apply today for a Part time, Full time or Per Diem CNA opportunities with Elderwood at Lancaster. We are offering options across multiple shifts.
- Tuition Assistance Program for Nursing aspirations
- Robust Employee Referral Bonuses
- 401K Plus EMPLOYER MATCHING
- Free Uniforms
- Full suite of heath benefits
About Elderwood at Lancaster
- Elderwood at Lancaster is nationally recognized for quality long-term care and short-term rehabilitation services. This close-knit senior care facility with a family feel is located near the historic Village of Lancaster, in Lancaster, NY and convenient to the rural communities in eastern Erie County. Long-term residents with dementia benefit from the Seasons Memory Care program, while a highly-regarded subacute rehabilitation department provides comprehensive short-term physical, occupational and speech therapy.
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) Position Overview:
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) provide personal and nursing care to meet the physical and emotional needs of residents in our skilled nursing facility. They are under the direction of a licensed nurse. State specific certification is required.
Shifts Options for CNAs:
- Day: 6a-2p - BONUS ATTACHED: $2,500 FT, $1,250 PT
- Evenings: 2p-10p OR 3p-11p
- Overnights: 10p-6a
All shifts include every other weekend requirements
- Direct and monitor the personal care duties carried out by Nursing Assistants of an assigned team.
- Report to Charge Nurse unusual symptoms, daily needs and progress of residents.
- Notify Charge Nurse of changes in residents' conditions or needs
- Follow the Profile of Care for each resident and monitor the performance of the Nursing Assistants in carrying out the appropriate aspects of the care plan.
- Responsible for responding immediately to residents' requests.
- Assist residents with the following Activities of Daily Living (ADL), according to their plan of care and individual needs.
Base wages increase with experience!
- Seventeen (17) years of age required; high school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Employment Certificate/Permit required for 17 years of age.
- Registration in the State Nurse Aide Registry (CNA) is required. Active on the State Nursing Aide Registry with no findings or convictions of resident abuse, mistreatment or misappropriation of property.
- Training and work experience in a geriatric setting preferred.
- Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
- Caring and respectful attitude towards residents
- Physical stamina for constant activity required.
- Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence required.
Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. Employees may request a medical exemption from vaccination.
EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.