Computer Science Teacher needed - Crewe - September 2022
Reed Education work in partnership with secondary schools in Crewe and we are currently looking for a qualified Teacher of Computer Science and Business to commence a full-time teaching role starting September 2022.
This is a full-time role, open to both Early Career Teachers and experienced teachers looking for a new opportunity.
The role is initially on a temporary basis but may become permanent for the right candidate.
You will be expected to plan and deliver Computer Science and Business lessons to both Key Sage 3 and Key Stage 4 pupils, working closely with the department. We are looking for someone who can deliver engaging lessons and form excellent, professional relationships.
What will you need:
- Computer science/ ICT specialism - QTS
- Experience of covering secondary supply within the UK
- Enhanced DBS check - if you do not currently have one in place, Reed Education will support you with an application at a cost of £38 which is refunded in full once 20 days of work have been completed)
- An up-to-date CV
We are looking for candidates who are fully committed to delivering an exceptional curriculum - you will inspire and motivate pupils of all ability levels.
What can Reed Education offer you:
- Your own consultant with 11 years experience working with the local schools
- You will be supported every step of the way, with 24hr contact available
- Online booking system and access to calendar - ensuring you can keep up to date with appointments etc
- Competitive daily pay
- Online COVID-19 training
- A professional and friendly service
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and the successful candidate will need to provide two years of employment references and the relevant documentation.
Please contact Charlotte Carr today for more information or send an updated CV to .
We look forward to hearing from you!