- Career growth opportunity with an established Ohio Contractor
- Competitive Compensation Packages (full benefits are paid for)
About Our Client
A three-peat winner as a Top Workplace, our client has established themselves as a go-to contractor for all types of work. Established in the early 1900's our client has grown from a strictly automotive company into a full service contractor offer services that covering everything from concrete to ground-up construction.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by identifying and exceeding client needs with the support and direction from a Project Executive or Senior Manager.
- Thoroughly review construction documents
- Perform detailed quantity takeoffs
- Bid new projects
- Act as an internal resource for unit costs, production rates, and cost opinions
- Facilitate the subcontractor bid process to include processing, distribution and tracking of all project bidding documentation.
- Ability to utilize software programs and templates to process, distribute and track all project documentation.
- Perform following duties with support and direction from the SPG Senior Project Manager:
- Plan and schedule projects.
- Manage jobs in progress including subcontractor coordination, conflict resolution, documentation and ensuring quality and safety on every job.
- Manage project costs through the ongoing evaluation of labor, material and equipment; continue to forecast and analyze construction costs, exposures and profits through project completion.
- Productivity management
- Visit under-performing jobsites to assist with resolutions
- Perform project closeout.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or related field
- A minimum five years experience with project managing or estimating concrete projects
- Technologically Savvy: Software proficient
- Experience with large scale projects - $50M+
- Motivated team players that wants to grow a business
- Large commercial and/or industrial experience
What's on Offer
- Lucrative Compensation Package (full benefits provided)
- Bonus Opportunity and Vehicle Allowance
- Award Winning Culture
- Career Growth Opportunity
- Stable Work - One of the most established contractors in OH