We have a great opportunity for you to join a leading set of commercial barristers' chambers (law firm), based in London. Our client is looking for an Assistant Credit Controller. Experience is desirable but FULL training would be given.
Your duties will include (but not limited to):
- Working closely with the Credit Manager
- Actively chase clients for payment by telephone, letter and e-mail
- Daily Bank Statements
- To review daily bank statements and incoming payments, allocation of payments to invoices, dealing with queries, preparing transfers between bank accounts
- To reconcile suspense accounts on a monthly basis identifying miscellaneous payments and allocating or refunding as necessary
- Ensure the timely billing and collection of outstanding fees on behalf of members of chambers, in conjunction with the COO, Director of Clerking, Director of Operations and where necessary, members of the clerking team
Are you a team player who is also able to work unsupervised and under pressure? Do you have excellent people skills and the ability to build both strong internal and external relationships?
You will need:
- At least two A Levels or equivalent qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential and full training will be provided.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- Excellent time management and a keen eye for detail
This is a permanent position with an immediate start, salary is very competitive and our client offers an excellent benefits package (including Season Ticket Loan, Life Insurance, Medical Insurace etc).
Closing date for this position is 16th September 2022.