Provides food and tray delivery to the assisted living and/or skilled care center residents. Sets up and cleans dining room, maintaining or exceeding hospitality and service standards. Assures timely meal delivery and plate preparation.
- $15.50 - $17.88/hour depending on experience
- 11:30am to 7:00pm variable days
- Provides dining service to Residents, guests and family members as needed.
- Prepares trays and serves food according to menus and following therapeutic diet orders.
- Maintains or exceeds standards of appearance, cleanliness, hygiene, and health standards.
- Follows daily and weekly cleaning schedules.
- Restocks supplies as needed.
- Maintains all side stations and dining areas using the clean as you go policy.
- Keeps work areas clean and maintains sanitary conditions.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required skills, knowledge and abilities.
- ServSafe certification and/or Food Handlers Certification or enrollment in the certification course preferred.
What's in it for you?
As the largest nonprofit owner/operator of senior living communities in California and one of the largest in the country, we are more than just a place to work. We are here to ensure that all we serve are provided with every opportunity to become their best selves as they define it, and this begins with YOU.
HumanGood offers competitive pay and phenomenal benefits. Eligible positions (30+ hours/week) start with 20 paid days off, plus seven holidays, a company-matching 401(k) and health plans that give you cash to use for those unexpected health issues. We also offer a Tuition Reimbursement to promote your career advancement.
Come see what HumanGood has to offer!
The health and safety of our team members and residents is our top priority and with the increasing spread of variants of COVID-19, it is critical that we do all we can to protect one another from this disease.
Where legally permissible, a new hire may begin working after showing proof of their first dose of a one-dose COVID vaccination regimen or their second dose of a two-dose COVID vaccination, or proof of a vaccination appointment within 7 days of their start date. Exemptions based on religious beliefs and qualifying medical reasons will be considered.