Rare opportunity to join an industry leading, well funded, research and innovation prioritized Medical Device company based in Santa Clarita/Valencia, CA. Primary focus in driving significant and multiple un-met market needs for patients seeking design solutions for limb loss, chronic pain, and neuromuscular disease aids. Developing market technologies and implantable devices from early concept, phase 0 development to clinical and market commercialization.
As the Electrical Engineering department leader you will have the tools, capabilities and priority to execute mission driven company value of supporting real-world solutions for un-met medical technologies in the market. A successful candidate will be required to plan and manage the development and prototyping of electronic circuit designs supporting active medical implant technology. They will also apply managerial, planning, engineering and scientific expertise to the evaluation and solution of project planning, resource and technical problems. The electrical engineering team is involved in all phases of product development, including circuit design and simulation, component selection and sourcing, PCB layout, circuit and system test, and test system and procedure development.
- MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering
- Experience in electronic analog and digital hardware design and documentation.
- Minimum 20 years of EE experience, including a minimum of 10 years of EE group leadership experience.
- Knowledge of medical device development under an FDA compliant quality system, or other experience with design in a regulated industry.
- Excellent leadership, communication, oral and written skills.
Further details can be shared upon application interest. Please scheduled a call for inquiries to Emily Woesle at Meet Recruitment (415) 354-6688 | emily.woesle@