Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization and nationally recognized leader in treating substance use and mental health disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and families. With nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our physician-led team has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary, outcomes-informed approach.
Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare leader is a source of hope and strength to those we serve and provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery. Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last year.
Provide support to mobile crisis response behavioral health team in the delivery of crisis intervention services to clients and their families and to facilitate the issues of recovery into their daily living situations. Provide continuity of program services in an ethical, legal and moral manner within a safe and therapeutic environment, consistent with applicable regulatory and accreditation standards.
- GED or High School Diploma
- Certified Recovery Support Specialist (CRSS) or to be certified within a year.
- Skilled in behavioral management techniques
- Ability to coordinate and present lectures for patients, parents and community resources
- A passion to be a part of a mission driven organization
- A teamwork approach
- A desire to make a difference in people's lives
- Work scheduled hours and any additional hours deemed necessary by leadership. Some variation in scheduled hours may be required to meet company needs.
- Provide appropriate behavioral interventions and consequences for mental health clients
- Implement therapeutic activities and facilitate development of independent living skills.
- Consult with other staff members and plan daily therapeutic direction for designated shift.
- Facilitate group discussion sessions based on co-occurring issues.
- Ability to conceptualize group management from conception to presentation.
- Attend all scheduled meetings of staff, such as treatment plan reviews, shift meetings or appropriate committee meetings as designated.
- Ensure that client service records including all required documentation is maintained consistent with rules and regulations.
- Adequate written skills to accurately complete required documentation within the time frames prescribed.
- Facilitate transportation of clients as needed.
- Serve as a member of the team, and participate in all team meetings, duties and activities as assigned.
- Exhibits actions and makes decisions that align with the Rosecrance Code of Conduct and within the framework of the law.
- Perform all responsibilities in compliance with the mission, vision, values, and expectations of Rosecrance.
- Demonstrates strong customer service skills that incorporate the 5 tenets of the Rosecrance Way into daily practices and interactions with all stakeholders.
- Serve as a role model to others and demonstrate excellent company stewardship.
- This job description may not contain a comprehensive listing of activities duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: Based on education, experience and credentials
Schedule: 8 hour shifts
- Schedule: Friday and Saturday 3:30pm-12am
Work Location: Rosecrance Walnut Street - Champaign, IL
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law: .pdf