We are currently recruiting for a Family Solicitor to join a leading UK firms litigation department. This is an exciting opportunity to work for London's most prestigious clients at a top 50 law firm.
- This is a top 40 law firm with over 1,400 staff
- Legal 500 recognized Managing Partner who has seen the firms revenues rise from £43.8m to over £100m since 2007.
- Managing a caseload of high net work, complex cases.
- Travelling to Court and attending upon clients.
- Supervising and developing the skills of other team members including trainees and paralegals.
- England & Wales qualified solicitor
- 1+ years PQE
- Excellent IT, communication and time management skills
- Experience in family and financial cases
- Ability to meet the deadlines
- Maintain high standard in progressing casework, both in respect of professional standards and client care
- Manage workload effectively and efficiently
- Must have commercial awareness
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Nicole Dodd for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful.