Allied Resources is looking for a Field Supervisor for an exciting permanent leadership opportunity with a forward-thinking and innovative energy company headquartered in Pennsylvania! This position provides an excellent compensation and benefits package!
A day in the life:
- Leads the daily activities of craft employees on low voltage electrical projects.
- Manages daily schedules, ensures safe work practices, quality, and production of all work performed.
- Train, mentor, and coordinate with craft employees to enhance group production through capital projects.
- Review plans, designs, proposals, projects and strategies to adhere to compliance and standards.
- Works closely with multiple groups within the organization to ensure high-level results and safety.
The wish list:
- Experience leading low voltage electrical projects up to 34kV.
- Highly knowledgeable in electric utility standards and codes.
- Experience leading groups of engineers and/or technicians.
Allied Resources complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. Allied Resources does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender Identity and expression, disability, veteran status or other status protected by law.