Job Profile for Fire Alarm Maintenance Engineer -
Fire Alarm Engineer required for our client, to carry out thorough routine servicing across all disciplines of fire to the relevant industry standards (BAFE and IEE). The ability to compile a comprehensive service or fault finding/rectification report will be essential in this role. An understanding on the use of electronic devices will also be key for job completion purposes.
Fire Alarm Maintenance Engineer Position Overview
The candidate should have a solid fire background and should:
- Be able to identify and rectify faults effectively and efficiently
- Have experience in industrial, commercial, and domestic installations & maintenance
- Have comprehensive knowledge base of multiple manufacturers equipment
- Have basic IT skills: MS Word, MS Outlook
Fire Alarm Maintenance Engineer Position Requirements
- Full UK Driving Licence
- 3yrs experience in the fire industry
Experience working with the following systems:
- Wireless Radio system
- Morley/Kentec Fire
- Nurse Call Systems
Fire Alarm Maintenance Engineer Position Remuneration
- £30,000 - £32,000
- Travel time after the first 30 minutes
- Standby 1 in 4
- 20 days of paid annual leave and all 8 UK public bank holidays.
- Permanently contracted to work 40 hours a week.
- Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with an unpaid half hour lunch break.
- Van and fuel card
- Further package discussed at interview
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.