The Fueling Supervisor is responsible for supervising employees on assigned shifts to ensure the daily activities are performed safely and efficiently. Supervisors will also be responsible for operating the fueling equipment, filling the fuel truck, delivering the fuel and fueling the aircraft in a safe and timely manner.
Pay - $19.76/ Hr
Location - Savannah, GA
Essential Functions / Key Responsibilities
- Supervises and coordinates daily activities of employees to ensure safe and effective operations.
- Monitors and enforces safe working habits in accordance with OSHA/TSA/DOT/USPS regulations, Unifi
- policies and safety procedures, and all applicable laws.
- Responsible for shift schedule to include: workstation assignments, employee training, employee
- vacations, employee breaks, overtime assignments, back-up for absent employees, and shift rotations.
- Enforces company policies and procedures, including disciplinary action, and promotes Unifi policies on
- Communicates with manager concerning ay problems or issues.
- Schedules and conducts shift meetings.
- Assists in the administration of payroll; completes shift paperwork and performs other administrative
- Performs job duties of assigned shift (i.e., drive/operate fueling equipment, communicate with various
- personnel concerning fuel operations, connect the fuel hose, etc.).
- Performs other related duties as assigned within the appropriate skill and experience capabilities
- expected for this position.
- Must be a local (in-state) resident.
- Valid In-State Driver's License.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to pass up to a 10-year background check.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Must complete ramp and SIDA training to obtain airport authority identification security.
- Must be open minded and ready to work as part of a detail-oriented team.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Able to communicate information and instructions verbally and/or via radio equipment.
- Able to communicate effectively in a professional manner.
- Strong leadership qualities and ability to create a passionate and efficient workforce.
- Able to effectively resolve employee conflicts.
- Ability to apply creative solutions that have a positive impact on results.
- High school diploma or GED.
Two years of relevant experience.
- Relevant supervisory experience.
- Working Conditions:
- 98% of the job is done outdoors.