The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We're a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. Our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
No matter the brand, we're united under one vision: To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we're transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion - and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen - there's only one thing to do: join our table and let's make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy & Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level - from entry-level intern to senior leader - to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners - to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz - which we apply to every situation, every day. As part of Kraft Heinz, you're supported to grow and achieve. You're expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level - and you'll be rewarded. You're given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won't do it alone. You're supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
The incumbent will plan, direct, and monitor employee training, qualifications, bids and other duties as needed. The incumbent will work in Workday for recruiting to meet staffing needs.
- Participate/support the KHMS process and assist in the data input of the system and operational standards and corrective actions.
- Participates in audits.
- Manage and plan training, monitor and track qualifications and keep all training/qualification logs, cards and matrices up to date.
- Workday recruiting and processing.
- Document and maintain files and documents.
- Manage processing of temporary workers.
- Manage Day to day temporary workers (When off the schedule etc)
- Train as backup to payroll.
- Assists with FMLA management in Sedgwick.
- Assists with weekly checkbook.
- Development of best practices, implementation and auditing for continuous improvement.
- Manage the bidding system according to the labor agreement and ensure employees are moved to new positions within 90 calendar days.
- Monitor and manage floaters working a job for 30 calendar days and assign them a bid according to the labor agreement.
- Sets up and maintains training room facilities and equipment.
- Conducts orientation and tours as needed.
- Participant of departmental or factory subcommittees.
- Participant of factory and community events.
- Must be flexible to work any shift.
- This summarizes the general responsibilities of the job and is not to be considered a detailed description of every duty of the job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have an excellent work and attendance record.
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal, organizational, planning, presentation, problem solving and facilitation skills.
- Strategic thought leader and effective time management.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must exhibit attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures or governmental regulations.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, E-Mail, PowerPoint, Workday, SRM and Kronos
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to recognize and report unsafe conditions immediately.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond respectfully to questions from all levels.
- Must be able to work with all levels including Department Leads, Supervisors, Managers, etc.
- Must be able to work all shifts and overtime including weekends when needed.
- Other duties as directed by management
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma required; Associate Degree in business preferred or equivalent education and experience.
- Two (2) to five (5) years in office administrative experience preferred.
- Ability to multitask and work in a team oriented fast-paced environment.
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl.
- Ability to use hands/arms to reach, handles, or feel objects, tools or controls.
- Ability to work in all areas of the facility including hot and cold areas, and be exposed to wet and humid conditions.
- Ability to lift and or move up to 35 lbs or more.
- Must have excellent vision, distant and peripheral, with the ability to identify and distinguish colors, and adjust focus.
- The noise level in the factory work environment is usually high, and ear protection is required.
- May work near moving mechanical parts, high and/or confining places and in outside weather conditions.
- Must wear and observe applicable GMP's and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) at all times while working.
Massillon - Hourly
Kraft Heinz is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Underrepresented Ethnic Minority Groups/Women/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity and other protected classes. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for protected individuals, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact HRCompliance@ for assistance.