If you've just finished college, university or are wanting to gain experience within education, then this is the opportunity to do so. Our local Primary Schools are constantly looking for additional support to help their pupils throughout the remainder of the academic year.
The ideal candidate is someone that has a passion for children's development, an enthusiastic approach to work and has previous experience with children on any level.
As a Teaching Assistant, you will support the class teacher in lessons; setting up an effective classroom environment, supporting pupils that need that little bit of extra help, assessing pupil's against their learning goals and most importantly, getting stuck in.
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events. To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
- Degree qualified (or Childcare qualification)
- Transferrable childcare based experience
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible
- Legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for the Graduate Teaching Assistant role in Liverpool starting ASAP or for more information please contact Charlotte Creevy at Tradewind on or