HGV Class 2 Driver
We are currently searching for HGV Class 2 Driver to join our client based in Ashford, Middlesex.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking global logistics provider who offer excellent benefits and opportunities as well as being passionate about their staff.
We will consider all experience levels of HGV Class 2 Driver's including, if you are new into driving and looking for an opportunity to gain experience or an experienced driver and looking to join a great team. As long as you are keen to join a great team supporting in the logistics of various large pieces of items ranging from Medical equipment to vending machines.
SALARY: £14.10 P/H
£33,000 + OT paid for any hours between 1
WORKING DAY: MONDAY - FRIDAY
START TIME: 0
- Guaranteed annual salary increase after 2nd year
- Continued development and training opportunities
- 28 days paid holidays
- Fantastic company benefits
Main Activities of HGV Class 2 Driver :
- Driving within the UK HGV Class 2 Driver and 3.5T Van as required
- Vehicle checks and maintenance
- Delivering, offloading, positioning and installation of customer equipment as required
- Ensuring high customer service maintained
- Majority of UK work with occasional deliveries in Europe
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- HGV Class 2 Driver licence
- Understanding of Digitacho and H&S
- Good communication skills
- Good team member with a flexible and can-do attitude
The HGV Class 2 Driver vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Osborne Appointments who are acting as a recruitment agency. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will be in contact with you within 3 days.