LPNs, imagine you are providing 1:1 nursing care and making a profound difference in people's lives during a time of need. What would it be like to truly devote 100% of your talents in order to make a difference in one patient and family at a time? If you are passionate about making a profound difference in people's lives, Hillcrest Hospice has a unique opportunity for you.
Hillcrest Hospice has a Full-Time opportunity for an 8pm to 8am.
We are a hospice team who work together, love what we do, and are committed to serving those in need by providing holistic, compassionate and skilled end of life care. We are looking for a LPN who is dedicated and passionate about the mission of serving others. It is an honor to serve our patients and families and we are looking for the "best of the best" to join our team today.
Responsibilities for Hospice LPN:
• Provide 1:1 care for Hospice patients in need of such support
• Be part of the Hillcrest Hospice team that delivers the highest level of hospice care services in Nebraska
Requirements for Hospice Nurse - LPN:
• Prior hospice or home health care experience preferred
• LPN licensed in the state of Nebraska or Iowa with Compact State
• 3 years' experience as a professional nurse required
• Valid state driver's license, current automobile insurance and reliable
• Average to above average computer skills
• Must be compassionate and able to work independently
If you are interested in learning about the area's premier provider in integrated services for aging adults, You can click apply, visit or contact our recruiting team at for any inquiries regarding this or other opportunities throughout the Hillcrest family of services. We are looking for individuals committed to serving others and looking to be part of a fun, fulfilling team.