HR - People Lead
Fully Remote role (travel to Watford required once a month) - 12 month FTC
LHH (formerly Badenoch & Clark) is partnered with a leading professional services organisation, assisting with the appointment of an HR People Lead. This role could be based in any location, however travel to Watford will be required around once a month.
The People Lead will be working within the HR Operations team, managing 2 Senior HR Advisors.
The HR Advisory team provides expert guidance and training to the Line (where applicable) in Employee Relations and Absence & Wellbeing Casework alongside support offered on recurring activities such as promotions, salary and bonus.
The Advisory team is key in supporting the company in the administration of organisational transformation up to and including Consultation (including TUPE and restructure and redundancies) partnering with the Firm and the broader People Function to deliver the change.
This role requires Leadership in the following key areas:
- Working closely with the HR Operations Manager, HR Lead & HR Business Partners to deliver a high level of service & customer experience
- Support in the delivery of operational excellence, management of SLA & Customer Experience
- Partnering with broader People Operations functions (Recruitment, Life Cycle and Contact) to provide a connected & paced response
- Working closely as the first point of contact for Performance Leaders and Managers to support query resolution and seek ongoing customer feedback to replicate the positive and reduce the negative
- Providing direction to & management of a team of Senior & Junior HR Advisors including case closure, upskill, volume management, wellbeing and retention
- Operational hands on management of some complex case work including Death In Service and escalations
- Supporting key projects and change activity as and when required
- Partnering with the Centres of Excellence and HR business Partners to deliver the cyclical processes - eg Salary and Bonus, Performance Management cycle, Promotions
- Management of risk within their area with a risk mindset
- You will build and sustain effective relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Authentic and transparent leader with a high 'say/do' ratio, focused on execution
- Team leadership with a proactive approach constantly looking to add value
- Experience in operational, service delivery and management, preferably in an Employee Relations /HR shared service environment with CIPD qualification
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent Stakeholder Manager proven ability to anticipate and resolve complex scenarios and to be agile when necessary at short notice and under pressure
- Proven ability in leading change
- Client-focused approach with a passion for delivering excellence
- Strong employee advocate developing a culture of belonging, purpose and passion and the willingness to take risks to driver stronger outcomes for the Firm
- Strong project and change management skills providing a sense of purpose and direction.
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate complex ideas in a focused, simple and commercially relevant manner
- Ability to thrive in high pressure environment
- Able to operate independently and as a team player
- Ability to identify opportunities and to drive changes that will offer enhanced customer experiences
- Flexible to deal with demand especially aligned to Regulatory requirements
- Conversant with Word, Excel and able to generate high quality presentations in a timely manner including ongoing Insight
Professional services / partnership led sector skills are desirable but not essential. Candidates from outside this sector will need to be self-aware and able to make a sector transition.
The role is initially advertised as a 12m FTC, however may be opportunity for extension/permanent for the right candidate.
It would be great to share more details, should this role be of interest! Please reach out to Emma Franks at LHH to discuss on .