Get Staff Recruitment are delighted to be working with an established insurance brokerage, who are looking to recruit an Insurance Advisor to join their team and help further build their business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an employer with ambitious growth plans, who encourage their staff to develop their skillsets and work with autonomy.
Duties to be performed in the role include:
- Answering incoming calls and customer queries
- Guiding parties who have expressed an interest through the insurance process
- Processing mid-term adjustments
- Client renewals
- General administration
- Taking first notification of claims
Why should you apply?
- Excellent chance of long-term progression
- Monthly bonus paid on policies sold & retained (OTE circa £32k)
- Established brokerage
- Modern offices in Branksome
- 25 days' annual leave
Previous insurance experience is a significant advantage when being considered for this position, although previous Customer Service/Sales experience along with a motivated attitude to work will also be considered.
For more information please apply online or contact Daniel Hurley at Get Staff Recruitment.
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful