Do you have IQA Assessing Experience in Business Administration, AAT or Health and Social Care?
Assessor & Internal Quality Assurer (IQA) -
Our REED Education FE branch are always recruiting for experienced IQA Assessors to join their team the Wiltshire Area.
We are looking for candidates who have experience in IQA assessing for Business Administration, AAT and Health and Social Care.
We are looking for an experienced individual to assess and IQA learners' performance and/or related knowledge in a range of tasks and to ensure that the competence and/or knowledge demonstrated meets the required standard.
- Assess and IQA learner's performance
- Deliver training and knowledge based qualifications
- Achieve learner recruitment, achievement and retention targets
- Monitor and maintain quality standards
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- It is essential that you hold Assessor and Verifier Qualification
- A minimum of Level 4 qualification in related vocational sector for post you are applying for.
- You are required to hold Level 3 Teaching/Training qualification or willingness to work towards this.
- Knowledge of Apprenticeships and NVQs, the benefits to employers and candidates, standards and delivery methods. I
- Have ability to manage, monitor and maintain a caseload of learners to meet timescale expectations on qualification completion.
- An experience of an e-portfolio system is desired but not essential.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking?'Apply Now'.?If you have any questions, then don't hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.