Impact Recruitment are working in partnership with a growing and well respected client based in Northampton recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer with experience within the construction industry. On offer is the opportunity to join an established UK organisation as part of a dedicated technical support and project management team, focusing on delivering ongoing maintenance and repairs on time and within budget. The role will be based from our clients offices in Northampton, but will involve national travel, and occasional stopping away.
Salary: Up to £35,000
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am-5pm
Location: Head office located in Northampton
- Undertaking general area and landscape maintenance, which involves metal, woodworking, painting and welding, if necessary. Surfacing repair experience would also be advantageous.
- Good fitting or assembly type skills, preferably with experience in a maintenance environment
- Understanding of costs and time required to undertake remedial works
- A problem solver with good customer service and communication skills
- Good communication and reporting skills
- A self-motivated individual who continually keeps abreast of industry and safety requirement changes
- Ability to travel on a daily basis, with national stopping away as required, so a full clean driving licence is required (company vehicle is provided)
If you are interested in this vacancy then please apply with an up to date CV or contact us on and ask for Alex. Impact Recruitment are acting on behalf of a client.