- Salary up to $140k
- Room for growth
About Our Client
My client is a beauty company that focuses on Personal Care, Skin, and Hair Care.
- Create work schedules to ensure adequate coverage for plant operations
- Work with Plant personnel to address and schedule work orders and provide requested follow up.
- Conduct periodic audits and safety inspections.
- Maintain spare parts inventory levels to optimize parts spending.
- Monitor employee activity to ensure compliance with all EHS requirements are held to the highest standard
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of Maintenance experience within a manufacturing facility; preferably within the beauty industry.
- Six Sigma certification or Lean Certification is preferred.
- Technical understannding and experience working with operations and building maintenance including electrical, plumbing, mechanical HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning), and contracting experience.
What's on Offer
- Great Benefits (health, dental, vision)
- Compensation up to $140k