Maths Teacher Job Vacancy
- Maths Teacher role in: Hampshire
- Maths Teacher starting date: ASAP
- Maths Teacher Salary: £100 - £200 per day
- Full Time Maths Teacher Role
- Temp-Perm Contract for the right candidate
Maths Teacher Specification
MathsTeacher: We are looking for an experienced and versatile Maths Teacher who has a passion for Maths and education and someone who can pass this on to their students. You must be able to teach Maths to key stages 3 and 4. This is a Full-time teaching role, that is school based. This is a Maths school teaching position starting ASAP.
Responsibilities will include:
- Teaching Maths to key stage 3 and 4
- Planning lessons and writing schemes of work
- Marking responsibilities
- Working as part of the Maths department
- Taking part in parent's evenings, staff meetings and training and extra-curricular activities if required
The school is looking for a Maths Teacher who is confident in their ability to engage with and inspire pupils to achieve their best. Candidates must be a fully qualified Maths School Teacher with excellent classroom practices and a love of teaching. This is a full-time teaching role.Applications from experienced Maths Teachers and newly qualified Maths Teachers are welcome.
TimePlan Education Group Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.
If you are a Maths Teacher and believe you are a good match or know any Maths Teachers who you think would be great for this role, please apply today or search TimePlan Education for more information about us.
Google or search for TimePlan Education for more information about us and more opportunities.
Maths Teaching job in Hampshire