Are you a Maths teacher looking for a new position in education for the next academic year?
Teaching Personnel are recruiting for a secondary school Maths teacher in the Sunderland area to deliver inspiring lessons to KS3 and KS4 children. This opportunity has arisen due to the requirement for maternity cover in the department. The school is recognised by Ofsted as a good school having seen considerable improvements in recent years in behaviour management. The school is located in Sunderland and has various available options for public transport links.
- Full-time Maths teacher
- Required from as soon as possible until December 2022
- Paid in line with teaching scale - £25,714 - £41,604
- Teaching pupils aged 11-16 (KS3 and KS4 level)
The successful candidate will join a friendly and supportive Maths department teaching a full timetable across Key Stage 3 and GCSE. This position will involve delivering engaging lessons across a variety of class sizes and abilities, as well as marking responsibilities. The successful candidate will be provided with support from a dedicated consultant throughout the recruitment process.
To be considered for this position, the incoming teacher must have:
- UK-recognised qualified teacher status
- Experience teaching Maths up to GCSE level
- Child workforce only DBS (we can help you apply)
- Appropriate references
Benefits of working with Teaching Personnel:
- Work with the UK s leading educational recruitment company
- Teaching Personnel will look for work on your behalf, that suits your school preferences, location and role wanted
- Extremely competitive rates of pay dependent on experience
The school are open to applications from both experienced and newly qualified Maths teachers, and both will be considered for this role.