We are Wipro (NYSE: WIT), a rapidly expanding and leading global Information Technology, Consulting, and Business Process Services company with over 225,000 employees worldwide, servicing clients in 175+ cities and 69 countries across 6 continents. For more information, please visit .
The Role -Network Systems Engineer
Lead position:- The resources should have the qualities to lead a team, design, and review - break it down into tasks, define deliverables/timelines, assign it to his resources, report progress, ensure the productivity of the team, and delivery requirements are met.
- Responsible for reviewing network designs for accuracy
- Review and approve system deployment plans
- Support contractors and internal teams in all network activities.
- Support internal and external teams as necessary in the installation and integration of software related to the network
- Work with technical teams to develop procedures, processes, and tools to deploy, test, monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot the network.
- Provide network troubleshooting and analysis support to solve hardware, firmware, and software issues encountered with the network.
- Knowledge of web-based, service-oriented application development
- Great written communication skills
- Motivated, self-starter, willing to learn new programs
- Takes the initiative to research and learn on their own
- Demonstrates attention to detail; listens and requests clarification
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit
- Puts success of team above own interests
- Displays passion and optimism; inspires respect and trust
- Follows policies and procedures
- Supports the organization's goals and values.
Note on working hours:-
US Location can be any with preference to work during EST hours.
Benefits @ Wipro
- Flexible/remote working culture - location is not a limitation of success at Wipro.
- Global Travel & Relocation opportunities - COVID permitting.
- Paid Parental Leave
- Excellent Remuneration Package.
- Quarterly bonus/variable pay.
- Quarterly Career Progression Reviews - we do not limit our employees to the usual once-per-year reviews!
- Corporate Healthcare Benefits
- 401k benefits
- Fringe, Concession + Membership & Subscription Tax Benefits.
- Financial Advisory & Banking Benefits.
- Free Ongoing training and development to help you reach your full potential.
- Collaborative team - positive and empathetic people who love to laugh either through social distancing in the office or virtually from home!
- Team building, fun activities, and social events - COVID permitting.
Join us in many countries, and see full career opportunities here.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.