The Northwest Division Leader's primary responsibility is the sales of the Division. The successful candidate must demonstrate the ability to execute business development activities, client relationship development, strategic planning to achieve annual sales goals. The Northwest Division Leader will serve as the Project Officer or Project Manager on larger projects, and will also oversee other Project Teams providing direction, guidance, and oversight of the decisions on pursuits. More specifically, the Division Leader will have a recent proven record of successful business development and marketing activities and be able to implement a business and growth plan for Oregon and Washington. The successful candidate will have the ability to learn internal RS&H processes for project management, financial budgeting/billing, business and contract transactions, negotiations with clients, human resource activities and quickly learn RS&H's project portfolio and associate qualifications.
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts in Engineering, Architecture, or other relevant discipline;
- Minimum 20 years of progressive leadership experience within the AEC industry;
- Established client relationships in Oregon and Washington (including ODOT, WSDOT, TriMet, Sound Transit, Port of Portland, SEATAC and municipalities) and recent experience with business development and proposal activities;
- Previous experience as Project Manager, leading multi-discipline teams using Design-Bid-Build, Design-Build and Alternative Project Delivery methods;
- Knowledge of and project management experience working directly with ODOT, WSDOT or other local transportation providers;
- Experience working on complex transportation projects and administering contracts;
- Knowledge of ODOT and other transportation agency processes and procurement methods; and
- Strong supervisory skills leading multiple teams and people; and established client relationships/marketing and business development experience.
- Previous experience administering policy and guidelines established with accounting, human resources, legal, information systems, communications, and strategy resources.
- Experience building and leading internal teams.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail along with overall quality control and management;
- Conscientious of project schedules and deadlines involving deliverables (including interim deadlines);
- Ability to track individual project/pursuit tasks and financial management of individual and overall project/pursuit tasks;
Goals and Objectives:
- Identify new clients to RS&H and pursuing potential opportunities in coordination with Infrastructure West Region priorities;
- Lead Northwest Division client engagement and business development activities, including development of innovative and specific responses to client RFP's in collaboration with Strategy-Infrastructure and proposal teams;
- Support in executing office specific business plan that is consistent with the priorities of RS&H and the West Region that meets or exceeds the identified goals for sales, gross revenue, net service revenue and EBBIT;
- Execute successful project performance on larger projects as Project Manager or Project Officer;
- Responsible for monitoring progress towards sales goal and projecting sales in collaboration with other Infrastructure leadership;
- Be an active driver in RS&H's the Northwest Division's strategic efforts in collaboration with Strategy-Infrastructure team;
- Develop strategies to promote thought leadership and industry visibility via presentations and publications that will enhance and differentiate the company's image as an industry leader;
- Identify project pursuits, develop strategy, and write detailed and compelling proposal responses;
- Contribute to an interactive working environment in the Division that highlights RS&H's strength and creates a strong work-life balance; and
- Work cooperatively with other Infrastructure offices to form a cohesive partnership supporting the priorities of RS&H's Infrastructure West Region.
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental
- Click Here for Full Benefits Information
If this sounds like the role for you and you're ready to join an amazing team, please apply.
From managed toll lanes and long-range corridor plans to complex interchanges, major roadway, and segmental bridge designs, our teams provide the highest quality planning, environmental and engineering design solutions to our clients. Each day, we partner with transportation agencies and local governments across the country to keep our communities moving and improving the overall quality of life. By joining our team, you too can lead the evolution of transportation.
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation.
With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation's top 100 design firms.
We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates. An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.