Mechanical Engineer - EIT or PE
Location: Irving, TX
-- PARTIAL REMOTE - Hybrid (office/home)--
Seeking entry-level, mid-level, and senior-level engineersAll Experience Levels Welcome To Apply
We are a leading design and build firm providing top-tier construction, engineering, and design solutions nationwide.
Currently, we are seeking a mechanical design engineer with experience in HVAC, plumbing, and building codes in particular ASHRAE. Experience in mechanical design, development, implementation and analysis are also preferred. A lot of our projects are in healthcare, higher education, k-12, academics, aviation, retail, federal, gov't, sports, transportation, and/or commercial markets. Experience across any kind of vertical is acceptable!
If you are a Mechanical Engineer - EIT or PE with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- Draft/Design contract drawings
- Answer contractor Requests for Information
- Analyze shop drawings to ensure compliance with design requirements
- Develop better understanding of HVAC
building codes (ASHRAE, IBC, IECC, IMC, IPC)
What You Need for this PositionExperience With Most Of The Following
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering/Technology or higher
- PE ro EIT Certification
- AutoCAD and Revit knowledge/experience
- PE (Professional Engineer) certification or EIT
- Experience designing healthcare, education, government or office building projects
- Knowledge of majority of the following (HVAC, Plumbing and building codes- ASHRAE IBC, IECC, IMC, IPC)
- HVAC and Plumbing
What's In It for YouWe Offer a Comprehensive Compensation Package Including
- Competitive base salary
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid time off (PTO), Paid holidays
- Collaborative, Friendly culture
- 401K Matching program
- REMOTE flex!
- Make you own schedule!
So, if you are a Mechanical Engineer - EIT or PE with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : NK2-1692111 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Noreen Khafagi - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.