Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
I'm currently working with a very profitable Transport Operation who have experienced tremendous growth over the last few years and are projecting fantastic further revenue over the year.
A full time position for Payroll Clerk has become available in their busy site in Skelmersdale.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Processing payrolls accurately and on time on a weekly and monthly basis
- Responsible for maintaining payroll information by collating, calculating and accurately entering data
- Compute employee take home pay based on time records, benefits and taxes
- First point of contact for payroll queries, including wage deductions, attendance and time records
- Process changes in the payroll system accurately
- Identify, investigate and resolve discrepancies in time and payroll records
- Adhere to payroll policies and procedures in line with the relevant legislation and compliance
- Complete payroll reports
The Person specification
- Experience working with payroll and time and attendance systems
- Working in an accounts team would be advantageous
- Audited and regulated environment
- Experience working within 3PL, Manufacturing or Transport
- Experience working with SAGE 50 would be an advantage
If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply via the link or contact Victoria Riley at Aspion Search.
Thanks Victoria Riley
Principal Recruitment Consultant
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data - These can be viewed on our website.