A great opportunity within a lovely, supportive team - and part of a fantastic larger wider Charitable Organisation. This temporary post is based in Huyton, Liverpool and is available on a temporary basis of approximately 3 months. The successful applicant will report directly into the Payroll Team Leader.
A Non-For-Profit Organisation based in Huyton, Liverpool, with an emphasis on their high quality of care for the vulnerable and excellent service. A well-established charity, with a determined mission to support independence.
The main responsibilities for the Payroll Assistant will include the following duties and tasks, on a day-to-day basis.
- Working as part of a small, busy team
- Processing Payroll for the organisation
- Updating and maintaining administrative records with accuracy
- Resolving queries
- Demonstrating a good understanding of Payroll procedures and calculations
- Assisting with Maternity/Paternity Leave, Pensions, SSP, and Annual Leave Queries
In order to be successful for this position, you will be confidant and comfortable working within a Payroll Team and it would be beneficial to have some previous experiencing processing payroll at a high volume whilst maintaining accuracy.
We are looking for an organised individual, with excellent timekeeping skills and strong IT. Technical knowledge of Payroll is essential, along with an intuitive approach to problem solving.
In return for your hard work, we are able to offer the following fantastic range of benefits;
- Hybrid and Flexible working Available
- Immediate Start Available
- Health & Safety Training
- Mental Health Awareness
- Travel Expense Schemes
- 27 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Additional Christmas Closure
- Pension Scheme Contributions