Are you ready for a change? Explore your options out of state with ATI Physical Therapists needed for Priority Outpatient Orthopedic and Sports Rehab Travel Positions in: AZ, DE, MD, IL, IN, MD, TX, and WA
Discover new locations doing the job you love! Explore ATI is a travel program designed for new graduates and established clinicians
looking to gain valuable clinical experience and broaden their perspectives while earning an above market salary and full benefits package. With over 900 clinics across the U.S., Explore ATI offers an exciting opportunity for both personal and professional growth.
- Aggressive, above market base salary
- Outpatient Orthopedic and Sports Medicine setting
- Guaranteed annual anniversary bonus
- Relocation support for all eligible moves
- State licensing fees for new states reimbursed
- Full-time comprehensive benefits
ATI Physical Therapy is a nationally-recognized rehabilitation provider. We specialize in research-based physical therapy, workers' compensation rehab, employer worksite solutions, sports medicine, home health, and a variety of specialty therapies.
- Graduate of or student in an accredited PT program
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in state of employment