This position is in a suburb of Jackson, one of the largest cities in the state, a quintessential college town, but still has a relaxed, southern hospitality. This is a great place to raise a family or settle down.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Call or text Gary Nishizaki directly at or send your CV to .
- Infectious disease physician needed for hospital-based position
- Service for inpatient only for consults only, hospitalists cover call
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule with some weekends shared with other ID physicians
- Board certified or board eligible
- Will consider final year ID fellowship physicians
- Medical education debt assistance
- Hospital employed position with competitive salary and full benefits package
- Highly rated community is a suburb of Jackson, capital and largest city in Mississippi
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail