A new, part-time radiology physician opportunity is now available in Indiana. This is a general diagnostic position with light IR procedural responsibilities. This is an excellent opportunity for supplemental income. They need 13 weeks of coverage per year for their radiologist to take time off. Work Monday through Friday on-site, during the week you are on and take call. There is nighthawk service to take general diagnostic reads. There will be an average of 100 to 115 reads per day of mixed modality. Candidates must be MQSA or willing to get certified.
This hospital-employed position offers a strong yearly salary for only 13 weeks of work. There may also be some benefits available.
This position is in Greensburg, Indiana. It is between Cincinnati and Indianapolis, so physicians can live in those cities as well.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Eric Gant Jr at or email your CV to . Refer to job number .
- Strong yearly salary for only 13 weeks of work
- Excellent opportunity for supplemental income
- Permanent part-time position
- No fellowship training required
- Traditional Monday through Friday during your week on and must be on-site
- Will be on call during the on week
- Must be MQSA certified or willing to get certified
- Can live in a nearby city like Cincinnati or Indianapolis
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail