- Gas Reimbursement and Company Truck Provided
- Huge Compensation Package - Massive Bonus Potential
About Our Client
Our 3rd generation family owned client is one of the country's leading specialty contractors, with over 90 years of experience and the best people in the industry. The culture is laid back and maintains an atmosphere where family comes first and they pride themselves on the relentless pursuit to push the construction industry forward and deliver for their customers. With 500 employees, there is an extremely well-tenured leadership group Please apply today to be considered within the first 24 hours!
- Responsible to finalize client and public entity estimates and proposals.
- Responsible to seek out/complete bid opportunities for the company through client relationships, network opportunities, public/private postings, assigned bid opportunities, etc.
- Prepares and/or coordinates preparation of full estimates on large complex work including reviewing plan and specifications, calculating quantities, gathering quotes and submittals, constructing the bid, and creating the bid submittal.
- Provides overall management direction to multiple projects, establishing project directives including coordinates pre-construction meetings for projects awarded to ensure communication and coordination between project managers, field, and office support. Works with operations staff to coordinate appropriate construction methods and staffing needs.
- Obtains necessary permits and licensing.
- Manages costs by tracking labor and materials.
- Manages billing, with Project Coordinators, to ensure accuracy of invoicing, preparation of parable's, accounts receivable collections, approval of accounts payable in a timely manner and management of over/under billing monthly.
- Communicates and is responsible to work with appropriate staff to meet all EEO/DBE project requirements.
- Works to ensure all aspects of project are met safely, on/under budget and in the appropriate time frame allowed.
- Uses appropriate resources to troubleshoot any project issues that may arise.
- Seeks approval for all project change orders (before work is completed) and manages changes to the scope of work to maintain profitability.
- Coordinates efforts and communication with the project owner/general contractor to work toward safe and timely project completion and adjust project scope of work and timelines as needed.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with current clients; responsible to create relationships with potential future clients
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree, in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or a related field
- Proven experience as a construction project manager (minimum of 7+ years commercial construction experience).
- Project Experience: $1M+
- Travel Involved (Day Trip, maybe overnight) only a couple times a month
- Must have experience in demolition
- Open to mentoring/training other PMs
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary of $90,000 - $130,000 depending on experience
- 2 separate Insurance Packages (both low premiums)
- Target Bonus Plan (presented in offer letter)
- Profit Sharing
- Truck Allowance ($1k/month)
- Mileage Reimbursement
- 401k 3% match
- 3 weeks PTO
- Work Hard, Play Hard - Company Sponsored Events, Cabin Trips