This Global manufacturer provides engineered solutions to a wide range of customers both in the UK and overseas and as part of their growth plans, are now looking to add a Regional Sales Engineer to their North West team.
As a business built on strong values the welfare and development of staff is paramount and their staff retention rate demonstrates this really is a good place to be; what's more, this is a hybrid role, so the best of both worlds when it comes to where you work.
If working for a hugely successful international business, who can not only offer security, great working conditions and a culture of employee welfare, they also a offer a great salary, car / car allowance, an excellent benefits package that includes pension, healthcare, parking and a comprehensive of well-being initiatives appeals to you, read on.
What's the Job?
You'll be responsible for the developing both new and existing customer relationships; you'll also be responsible for:
- Visiting customers across the UK
- Providing detailed quotations and pricing
- Handling customer queries
- Providing technical support to customers
- Maintain accurate records
What experience do you need?
You'll already be working within a production related environment within a sales capacity, you'll also need:
- Technical knowledge of application development and machining capabilities
- An understanding of CNC machining
- Ability to read technical drawings
- A positive attitude and the ability to be self-motivated
- An excellent eye for detail
- First class communication skills
GDPR: We are committed to protecting your personal data and respecting your privacy; therefore, we will not submit your CV to any prospective employer without your prior consent. You also have the right to object to the use of your personal data at any time.