Regional Sales Manager
Home Based Role
Competitive Salary, please ask for more details
Pension, Life Assurance, Bonus Scheme, Car/Car Allowance
After a restructure of the sales team, a leading manufacturer is looking for a skilled Regional Sales Manager to join the team. With a range of clients globally this opportunity offers long term technical challenge and progression. The successful candidate will be experienced in winning business, managing & developing accounts and possess a strong technical understanding.
- Manage and lead a defined regional - reviewing, assessing, and developing the members of the team to ensure required performance
- Regularly appraise, continuously develop, and agree personal objectives of all those who are direct reports.
- Drive sales and profit growth across area of responsibility ensuring commercial activities meet or exceed budget
- Work with the Head of Sales to develop, implement and execute a strategic and tactical sales plan for the region focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Assign sales resources and establish group and individual sales targets to support the achievement of the sales plan.
- Utilise multiple sources of data to assess sale performance - drive the team to become data focused.
- Act upon data and other insight to remedy underperforming areas and maximise opportunities
- Development of new business within the region from a varied customer base - OEMs, Wholesale/Distribution, Projects
- Effectively manage the sales process to secure sales and drive such performance and approach within the region
- Continuously monitor and assess the market to identify new business opportunities and enhance/develop the customer base.
- Managing both existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven successful experience in sales and business development
- Driving through and managing a sales pipeline Proven experience in effectively managing a sales process
- Demonstrable track record of business growth
- Ability to generate opportunities and close sales across multiple customer types - OEM/Distribution
- Able to translate technical customer requirements at end users into solutions.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Expert negotiating skills
As a business our client is a true market leader within their industry with a strong presence across the UK. With a secure portfolio of clients these roles provide a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest, please send your CV to directly to Ben Watkins at
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Sales, Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering